TRK upload boost doesn't work !

Ask for help if you have problems with settings
TRKx2

TRK upload boost doesn't work !

Post by TRKx2 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi

I have noticed that the upload increase in TRK doesn't do what supposed to be done i set it for each 1 mb upload to be 100mb in tracker but instead it doesn't do that at all it only increase so little not like i wanted so please tell me why this is happening ? I payed for monster version and this is what i get :( :( :(
My upload speed is 2-5 kb/s :( so ireally need boost to work :(

Also noticed that on iptorrents i have seeder mode on but still it counted my download and my ratio dropped why ?? isn't My download supposed to be invisible to tracker ?

Please reply fast thanks

administrator
Support

Re: TRK upload boost doesn't work !

Post by administrator » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:13 pm

Hi!

Please send us Rules.xml from TRK folder to admin@torrentratiokeeper.com .

TRKx2

Post by TRKx2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 am

some scrren shots showing how useless is the boost no mater what increase I put :

I really want fix asap thanks

TRKx2

Post by TRKx2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:50 pm

No reply till now !

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:41 pm

I've checked your Rules.xml and did several tests with these settings.
Please check FAQsection:
I set Increase Uploaded Traffic value to 500% and it shows only 320%. Why?
Our program tries to use your settings. To avoid suspicious activity on torrent trackers, it chooses the best suitable values, based on your settings. You can turn on "Disable the Smart Traffic Multiplier" on Expert Settings (Advanced tab) for the trackers, if you want to get exact multiplied values.
If you wish to get exact increase values, you need to set "Disable the Smart Traffic Multiplier" for the needed or all trackers. Also keep in mind that "speed jumps" are very bad for most of the trackers. We suggest to limit speed to very short range, as it makes values look the most natural for the tracker. Please look at the range you've set on TRK: Make sure that our fake upload increase speed for single .torrent doesn't exceed 100-400 KB/s. "100-400" is a very wide range and it can be very suspicious. Please try to set something not so wide like 150-160 KB/s or so. If your speed changes every second in 2-4 times, it looks unreal.

TRKx2

Post by TRKx2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:14 am

I really need to understand how upload boost work
Thanks for you advice on speed range i adjusted it to 50-60 kb/s now
But even if i disabled trafic smart multiplier i still see in statistics my cheated upload speed 25 to 33 kb/s why ? Shouldn't TRK cheat with the defined speed range not more or less ? Waiting your reply is it related to my actual uplad speed and how much i uploaded ??

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 am

TRKx2 wrote:But even if i disabled trafic smart multiplier i still see in statistics my cheated upload speed 25 to 33 kb/s why ?

TRK increases your upload or counts part of download as upload. Its nothing to fake if you don't upload or download anything (based on rules, of course). Please check this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=316
TRKx2 wrote:Shouldn't TRK cheat with the defined speed range not more or less ?
No, TRK blocks higher upload speed to avoid speed jumps. Please check FAQ section:
Can I be banned?
You cannot be banned if you only use upload boost or "Seeder Mode" or "Emulate Upload Problems". Torrent trackers have no way of detecting these. If you use download boost, it will show that you are only downloading portions of files. It could look suspicious, but no one is banned for it at this time. Also, don't use the program all of the time. If your ratio is too high, it's not good. ;)
We've found that several Romanian, Russian, Indian, Chinese trackers can ban their users, if the upload increase is too high. For example, let's assume the maximum possible upload speed is 10MB/s in your country, and you are using 500% upload increase. Your speed will be 60MB/s, but admins know that there are no Internet Service Providers offering these speeds in your country. To avoid this problem, we recommend that you use "Seeder Mode", and no upload increase.
TRKx2 wrote:Waiting your reply is it related to my actual uplad speed and how much i uploaded ??
Yes. TRK fakes your uploaded based on rules and your real upload/download. You can find more info in our blog:
http://www.torrentratiokeeper.com/blog/