Upload bug

Help us to make Torrent Ratio Keeper Better! Reply for bugs, errors and any suggestions.
Einsiedler73

Upload bug

Post by Einsiedler73 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Hi!

I have just bought this program (Monster version) and everything is good its a great program :) . I have just a a bug at Real Upload/Increased To. There is for example 400,00kb / 0 B. but at all tracker its / 0 B! But ive set my Increase Upload Traffic to 10.000 (but it doesent matter i have the same thing at 75) so normaly it has to be (at 10.000) 400,00kb / 4000000 or? How can i fix this bug? thanks!

Greetings Pascal

administrator
Support

Re: Upload bug

Post by administrator » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Hello,

Is Emulate Upload Problems on. Please check it.
If problem still exist, write me PM with the tracker name and your windows version.

P.S. Keep in mind that too high upload increase can look suspicious.
FAQ:
# Can I be banned?
You cannot be banned if you only use upload boost or "Seeder Mode" or "Emulate Upload Problems". Torrent trackers have no way of detecting these. If you use download boost, it will show that you are only downloading portions of files. It could look suspicious, but no one is banned for it at this time. Also, don't use the program all of the time. If your ratio is too high, it's not good. ;)
We've found that several Romanian, Russian, Indian, Chinese trackers can ban their users, if the upload increase is too high. For example, let's assume the maximum possible upload speed is 10MB/s in your country, and you are using 500% upload increase. Your speed will be 60MB/s, but admins know that there are no Internet Service Providers offering these speeds in your country. To avoid this problem, we recommend that you use "Seeder Mode", and no upload increase.

Thank you for your time.