Licence working, but acting like trial still.

Help us to make Torrent Ratio Keeper Better! Reply for bugs, errors and any suggestions.
phanesoaks

Licence working, but acting like trial still.

Post by phanesoaks » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Now that I have TorrentRatioKeeperMonster.jar licence working and solved and running in su, I have another issue with TRK not uploading my custom traffic I have set. So its like im still running the trial even though it is activated.

How can I get it to upload my custom setting I have set? It isn't on trial period anymore (I have full version) but it still acts like I don't have a key and my trial is up? Could this be something with the settings of TRK itself?

EDIT: I can report that it cuts my real download in half (good, my setting is 50%), but does not report the -with keeper upload (all trackers are 0.0 B).

phanesoaks

Re: Licence working, but acting like trial still.

Post by phanesoaks » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:08 am

Alright so I figured this one out also!!... lol im on a roll. I had to delete the three files TRK made in the home folder where the .jar was located. :) Good times! Hope this helps more people.

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:46 am

Can you tell me how to reproduce the problem please? Is it possible that "Emulate Upload Problems" on? Please write your settings or copy/paste rules.xml in PM.
Thank you!

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 am

Please keep in mind that the License key works for 1 PC only. If you enter it again in new application, old one stops.

phanesoaks

Post by phanesoaks » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:29 am

Very weird, now that you mention it yes Emulate Upload Problems was on. When I deleted the three .xml rules, it unchecked it. That might have been the issue, but I deleted the old .xml rules so I can't give you though. Everything works as it should now though.

As for the licence key, same system, same laptop that I have used for the entire year or so Ive been using ratio keep. I just clean installed windows 7 twice in a year, got fed up with the price, and installed Ubuntu (way better, and free). Did Ubuntu upgrades twice, but yeah same PC laptop, I just had to install ratio keeper a lot of times and activate all over again. I actually own two licences even though I have one pc laptop.

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:57 am

I see. Thanks for reply!