TRK Crashes Vuze and stops upload stats

Help us to make Torrent Ratio Keeper Better! Reply for bugs, errors and any suggestions.
Bubba

TRK Crashes Vuze and stops upload stats

Post by Bubba » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:07 pm

Hello,

I installed TRK monster today and am only using upload boost. The first time I opened vuze 4.3.0.6 using TRK it crashed vuze. I restarted vuze and am uploading fine although none of my upload is showing at the tracker site - so not only am I not getting a boost, I'm getting NO credit for my upload at all :) - while typing this message, vuze crashed again. Is there another version of TRK what will work with vuze? Thanks.

administrator
Support

Re: TRK Crashes Vuze and stops upload stats

Post by administrator » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 am

Hello.

Could you make a screenshot of the error message please?

We are working on Linux/*BSD/MacOS version. You can download it here (You will need to install Java Runtime Environment if your Windows hasn't it). TRK Java version has the same features as the TRK Windows version. Please read this tutorial.

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

I've been trying different upload ratios and the higher the ratio the faster it crashes. Vuze has crashed now perhaps 6 times and only one of those times did it give an error message. Mostly it simply stops running with no message.

It crashes in a matter of minuets at 200% - perhaps half an hour at 150% - an hour or more at 125% - it hasn't crashed vuze yet at 75% however there was no gain boost at that ratio either, it simply gave straight credit and the green traffic indicator dot didn't flash. Am trying 88% now. If I should get an error message again I will take a screen shot. The boost did seem to work at 125% until it crased the client.

Azureus 4.3.0.6
Windows XP Pro Svc Pk 3
Java 1.6.0_06

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:46 pm

I have a screen shot. Where would you like me to mail it?

Torrent Ratio Keeper:

Access violation at address 00404C18 in module 'TorrentRatioKeeper.exe'. Read of address 757A4118.

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Bubba wrote:I have a screen shot. Where would you like me to mail it?

Torrent Ratio Keeper:

Access violation at address 00404C18 in module 'TorrentRatioKeeper.exe'. Read of address 757A4118.
Mail it to admin@torrentratiokeeper.com please.

P.S. Try to click Help\Check for Updates to be sure that you use the latest version.

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm

I sent the screen shot - I already uninstalled the program however I just downloaded it yesterday - so it would be the version you had available for download yesterday. I tried both the monster and leecher versions.

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Do you have antivirus? Can you disable it and try to use TRK + Vuze?
Do you use Expert Settings?

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:11 pm

I use Avira and was running firefox and a java web IRC client, as well as MSN messenger at the same time. I only used the upload boost. After it crashed a couple times with the Monster version I tried the Leech version - both with classic skins. I thought at first it was related to the speed but it crashed at 88 percent upload boost after a few hours so now I'm uncertain.

administrator
Support

Post by administrator » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 pm

I have Avira+uTorrent. I installed Vuze and I'm downloading several files (2GB) now to test it.
My settings:
Upload boost - 1000%
Download decrease - 0%
My upload speed is 30kb/s, download speed is 5mb/s.

Bubba

Post by Bubba » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:40 am

updated java, restarted, reinstalled monster - crashed after about half an hour with up boost at 400% - sent you error codes.